High quality Voice Over IP services with both incoming and outgoing call capability for use with your IP capable PBX. ATR Communications are able to provide your business with a VoIP package to suit your needs be it a single callout only VoIP connection or an ISDN equivalent SIP Trunk.
Flat untimed call rates for local and STD calls are bound to reduce the bottom line, coupled with very competitive rates on calls to mobiles within Australia calculated at increments of 1 second so you only pay for what you use not blocks of 30 seconds. ATR Communications would be more than happy to discuss how VoIP can lower your monthly communications spend.
Business grade broadband providing high quality and reliable DSL connections be it for a multisite WAN or to carry your new VoIP connections to the outside world ATR Communications Business Broadband solutions are sure to keep you connected.
Low contention SHDSL connections to ensure your VoIP service is always running at peak performance or ensuring no outside congestion interferes with your WAN.
ATR Cloud PBX is a feature rich hosted PBX solution with powerful add-on Unified Communications capabilities. It is hosted in a secure data centre and is delivered to you via your own internet or via ATR's range of private networks and connectivity solutions.
Talk to ATR Communications today about how an ATR Cloud based PBX can lower your costs when it comes to your next PBX Phone System. A Cloud PBX allows your business to gain the functionality of a high end PBX Communications Server without the costly outlay in hardware and software licenses. Pay for what you need when you need it upscale or downscale as your communication requirements change.
- Fibre Optics
ATR Communications have been cabling the Gippsland and Latrobe regions for over 20 years. Our highly trained technicians can install, service and maintain your structured cabling needs. ATR can offer warranties of up to 25 years when using Krone or Molex equipment. We can also test and supply documentation to certify you're installation meets or exceeds industry standards with a series of tests designed to ensure your cabling meets these standards.
Domestic Electrical Services
- Short circuits in and around the home.
- Investigation and repair of faulty electrical household appliances
- Safety switch tripping
- General Lighting and Power
- Upgrade and new switchboards
- Electrical fault investigations and repairs
- Smoke alarms
- Rewiring of existing dwellings
- New home electrical plans and installation.
- Installation of or repairs to range hoods, ovens and cook-tops
- Full installation (including plumbing) of air conditioners/split-system
- Extensions and renovations
- Electrical hot water services
- C-bus and home automation systems
- Security and sensor lighting systems
- Intercom systems installation
- Lighting dimmers
- Down lights and Power-point installation
- Ceiling and exhaust fans
- Garden and Patio Light installation
Commercial Electrical Services
- Commercial lighting and power installations
- Lighting protection
- Multi Storey commercial fit outs
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
- Tenancy refurbishment
- Electrical design and Construction
- Switchboard and metering alterations
- General commercial servicing/maintenance.
Industrial Electrical Services
- Refrigeration and cool room systems
- HID lighting & control
- Mercury vapour floodlights
- Metal halide
- Motor controls
- Emergency services
- Time clocks and control gear
- Three phase power outlets and power Isolators
- Fire alarms systems
- New construction
- Door and gate entry system
- Testing & Inspection
- Cable routing & design
- Cable tray & tracking
We also provide the following Electrical services:
- Light level test
- Exit emergency light test
- Residual current – RCD testing
- Ramp replacement programs
- Tagging and testing of electrical equipment
- Earth leakage circuit breaker tests
- High voltage audits
- Electrical automation installations
- Control maintenance fit-outs
- Programmed maintenance
Public Address Systems
ATR Communications are able to provide a large range of PA equipment including amplifiers, mixers, speakers and line source equipment.
They can custom design any system to meet your requirements.
Security Monitoring Services
ATR is now able to offer security monitoring to both commercial and residential. We can offer all different types of monitoring including Traditional Dialer, GPRS, Dual GPRS or IP. We can even offer a combination of services.
Our competitive pricing starts from $35 per month for a Traditional Dialer service, IP monitoring from $41.08 and Dual GPRS (Optus & Telstra) from $59.06.
We offer from class 2 services all the way up to class 5 depending on your requirements.
Special offers include:
Purchase an alarm system from ATR Communications and receive free setup on all new monitoring services. *
Sign up for a minimum term to receive discount on monitoring services. *
- 12 Months minimum and receive 1 month monitoring for free
- 24 Months minimum and receive 3 months monitoring for free
- Important Notes:
- Please note that a $120 setup fee is applicable on all new monitoring services on existing alarms.
- Monitoring prices exclude hardware and installation costs.
- Monitoring is to be paid quarterly in advance.
- All IP Monitoring requires IP module available for purchase separately.
- All GPRS Monitoring requires GPRS hardware available for purchase separately.
Please contact us for further details.
Terms & Conditions
* Products are subject to availability and may vary from those pictured. Onsite installation applies to local areas only. Further conditions apply, please contact us for more details.
MATV - TV Antenna Sytems
ATR Communications has endorsed antenna installers ready to help with all your antenna requirements. This means that you can be sure you are getting quality work.
ATR Communications can now offer WiFi solutions for your business.
We can design and install a WiFi solution to suit your needs from small local area WiFi networks to larger multi-site setups, or even point to point installations between locations.
Small local WiFi installations usually include 1 or more access points configured for in-house or guest use. ATR can also configure these installations with hotspots for hotels and hospitality ensuring your guests trouble free internet access.
Point to Point installations would allow your sites to connect via a long distance (line of sight) via WiFi allowing for far greater speeds than usually available via standard internet connections.